EnvyMe's ManCave

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Envyme

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello everyone been a member of the forum for over a year now , finally forced myself to post some pictures of my display room. Sad thing is I need more PAX units as I have 5 statues (Spider-Man) and no where to display them! I love the hobby and am more than addicted!

Wow! Very nice! You have the Punisher and Deadpool, two holy grails IMO. Congrats!

Thanks :) Cant wait to add my Pre-Orders !!! EX PF Hulk/Cap/Thor ! I ran out of room though I have 7 unpictured statues! This hobby is expensive

Very nice collection! Also like the TV. I really need to upgrade my TV.

Thanks everyone, got some new additions coming soon. And might swap out a display or two. I am getting my Apoc EX but may work a trade for an original Thor PF. Thoughts? Also got the Campbell line, and Cap coming in before the end of summer!!!!! I also have a baby girl coming in less than a month she will be by FAR my most expensive/cherished item. I read online she's going to cost me 500k-800k over the course of her life. . . .but heard kids are worth every penny!

Back