DELETE PLEASE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - QS003 - The Terminator: 1/4th scale T-800 Collectible Figure (T1)

I was going to make a thread about it, but Mr. Ecko did back in Feb.

Looks cool still.

Re: Hot Toys - QS003 - The Terminator: 1/4th scale T-800 Collectible Figure (T1)

That is really old man...

it still has "2012" licensing on it :lol

Which is odd because it looks like it's ready to go.

It probably was but HT's has been known to jump the gun a bit, Maybe the other two 1/4 sold too poorly for them? which would be dumb cause theyve gotten pretty pricey on the secondary market

:slap LOL

Dammit, someone's reposting them on OSR!!! Got overexcited... :frank

It probably was but HT's has been known to jump the gun a bit, Maybe the other two 1/4 sold too poorly for them? which would be dumb cause theyve gotten pretty pricey on the secondary market

I think they sold fine. the Batman one sold out pretty quickly on sideshow. Not sure how well it did in other markets.

Dw316, don't feel bad. I got fooled too.

Mods, please delete all the recent "Coming Soon" threads that I posted, my apologies. :slap

Oh FFS :slap

The title was so convincing. Delete thread.

Back