• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Please some one have a Anakin Skywalker 12" available!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reservoir_Dog

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
I just got burned on an eBay auction for an Anakin Skywalker order of the jedi that was not as advertised. I am trying to return it and have been forced to report it to eBay but this could take some time and I need this for a birthday gift for my nephew. He's fallen in love with my collection and wants to start his own and his favorite is Anakin. I have a brand new, unopened Qui Gon Jinn I'd be willing to trade or a brand new unopened Han Solo Heroes of the Rebellion or work out a cash (Paypal) deal. Someone hit me up. I'm sure he'd be happy with a clone wars version or Order of the Jedi. I know I'm new here and people may be scared to trust the new guy but I'm willing to be the one to take the risks to get a deal done.

Last edited:
I got one but I doubt it would get there by the 9th for you. I'm from Australia.
PM if you're still interested.

Thanks Mqhuynh, I appreciate it but it's gotta be here by his birthday. Thanks for the offer though. I appreciate everyone who has made offers. I'm actually glad to have found some fellow freaks who I can talk about my obsession with... And help feed it by selling me stuff that had been hard to find before, lol.

I got other figures that I'm selling if you're looking.
I am looking for my collection. I only started about a year ago and I don't have any clone troopers and wanted to start to pick up a few of those. But let me know what you got.

Finally found another one! Thanks to every one who responded! I am still trying to build my collection and am looking for any of the Reservoir Dogs series by Sideshow and any clone troopers from the Star Wars Sideshow series. Thanks!

Back