NANUKE'S 1/6th YEAR ONE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nanuke73

Super Freak
Reaction score
I've been getting into 1/6 Hot Toys over the past year (The Joker 2.0 was the spark) and now I'm running out of shelf space. There are some older pics, but I will be moving into a new wife-sanctioned man-cave shortly and will be updating soonest. :wave

Attachments

• IMG_8053.jpg
    IMG_8053.jpg
    572.6 KB · Views: 569
  • IMG_8055_2.jpg
    IMG_8055_2.jpg
    708.4 KB · Views: 582
  • IMG_8058.jpg
    IMG_8058.jpg
    484.5 KB · Views: 573
  • IMG_8315.jpg
    IMG_8315.jpg
    613.8 KB · Views: 573
  • IMG_8325.jpg
    IMG_8325.jpg
    675.9 KB · Views: 572
  • IMG_8332.JPG
    IMG_8332.JPG
    820.9 KB · Views: 565
  • IMG_8406_2.jpg
    IMG_8406_2.jpg
    406.2 KB · Views: 557
  • IMG_8445.JPG
    IMG_8445.JPG
    388.5 KB · Views: 559
  • IMG_8453.jpg
    IMG_8453.jpg
    407.1 KB · Views: 542
  • IMG_8468.jpg
    IMG_8468.jpg
    654.3 KB · Views: 547
  • IMG_8387_2.jpg
    IMG_8387_2.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 532
  • IMG_8389.jpg
    IMG_8389.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 530
Sweet 1/6 collection.

Thanks you! Especially greatful that you took the time to have a look since I spend lots of time pouring over your collection. I'm about two or three pieces away from calling it quits on the Dark Knight stuff and then I'm going to start working on a few statues. Probably nothing as grand as your horror pieces, but you never know...

Awesome collection of Hot Toys!! You have some really fantastic figures there!! :clap :clap

Thank you, Mr Baggins! Actually have a few more in storage and will update soonest so that I can get working on some customs with a little more focus.

Some Great, Great Pieces in your Collection and Digging the Pic's, especially the last 2, Excellent Post and Welcome to the Show Nanuke

Al

Thank you, everyone. Will be sure to post the new pics once I inbox all the TDK figures, then gonna work on a few dios for all of them and some nice moody pics.

Great collection!
In this rythm i think u ll need one room for your colection soon :)

Great collection!
In this rythm i think u ll need one room for your colection soon :)
I already have the room, just not the enough display cases and shelves. I'm hoping to start on it this weekend, but when you start opening storage boxes you discover things you forgot you had and it just takes longer to actually get things done. I am determined to get all of my Nolan stuff out and displayed first. I kinda like the idea of "less is more", so it means more shelves and display cases to let the figures breathe. It just never ends! I've got a bank robber joker on the way and need to finish my Ras al ghul too and all of those figure have to get some decent poses.
its a nice problem to have, i suppose...

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

The last two months have been pretty freakin' good! Thought I'd update a few of the latest additions. Will add better pics and poses once I get the grin off my face and find a place for all the packaging.

Quite a good number of great figures you got there. Not going overboard with the buying spree and sticking to the line/series is the best mind set to have in this hobby. And yes, there's no end to it. God help us all.

"Less is more" is definitely a challenge, although I'm not sure adding more shelves & figures is coherent with the phrase. :lol

I already have the room, just not the enough display cases and shelves. I'm hoping to start on it this weekend, but when you start opening storage boxes you discover things you forgot you had and it just takes longer to actually get things done. I am determined to get all of my Nolan stuff out and displayed first. I kinda like the idea of "less is more", so it means more shelves and display cases to let the figures breathe. It just never ends! I've got a bank robber joker on the way and need to finish my Ras al ghul too and all of those figure have to get some decent poses.
its a nice problem to have, i suppose...

Back