• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sideshow 12 inch CLONES wanted

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Sheep

Super Freak
Reaction score
Want to buy Clone Troopers!! Got a really late start with these, but looking to build my army. Only interested in 12" figures. No statues. Reasonable prices, please. Must be complete with box. Exclusives a plus!!
Looking for these!

-442nd Seige Trooper (green),
-501st Legion Trooper Exclusive only (blue),
-Utapau Shadow Trooper (already have one, but another would be cool, too!)

Strongly prefer the Exclusive versions, but not necessary. Thanks for your help so far!

Last edited:
Thank you to those who have responded! Keep 'em coming! Ready to give my money away!!

take a look at my for sale thread. I have a few for sale. I would love to sell the whole bunch as a lot.

Gree, Ganch, and Fox done. Still need Cody and Bacara, and any phase 2 Clones. Green Coruscant, Utapau Airborne, Utapau Shadow Trooper, specifically!

Just compiling a list of Figures to sell myself but as far as Clones i have:
1 x SSF Ph1 Shiny original release
1 x SSF Ph1 Clone Sergeant
2 x SSF Ph2 Shocktroopers
1 x Medicom Ph1 Clone Commander

None of them have ever been out of their Boxes.

Just compiling a list of Figures to sell myself but as far as Clones i have:
1 x SSF Ph1 Shiny original release
1 x SSF Ph1 Clone Sergeant
2 x SSF Ph2 Shocktroopers
1 x Medicom Ph1 Clone Commander

None of them have ever been out of their Boxes.
Got all these already, but thank you.

Fox and Ganch arrived, as did a shock trooper and Coruscant gray Trooper! Thanks guys!! Still looking for Cody. ..

Finally landed a Cody! Anyone that has 442, 501ex, or Utapau Shadow that can help me to close out this thread?

Mission accomplished! :clap: Thanks to everyone for their help. :hi5: Happy collecting!! :yess:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back