Hola!!! from Venezuela

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maxvoider

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hi Im from Venezuela,

Ive been in the forum for a few months now, in fact my first two figures: an Iron Man Mark II AU exclusive edition and The Joker DX01, got it from here, from a fellow member that gave me a very good deal on those ones, I have to say I was blown away when I received the IM (it was the first time I saw a Hot Toys figure in person!), the level of detail is just amazing! well the same happens when I got the Joker, I couldnt believe my eyes, that figue is astonishing!,....well I thought I was cured no more "wow" when I get a figure because you know I already have two...., I knew the quality..., I knew what to expect........, Enter the Luke Skywalker DX07, Ohhh Man!!!! what a figure!!! I was as impressed as before or even more hahahaha!.....so now I know there is no cure, Im hooked and I have to keep collecting.

Thank you guys for making this forum possible, and excuse me if I made any mistake writing, here in Venezuela we speak Spanish

Back