DOFP or CA:TWS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DOFP or TWS

• X-Men: Days of Future Past

Votes: 37 37.8%
  • Captain America: The Winter Soldier

Votes: 61 62.2%

• Total voters

AIR

Super Freak
Reaction score
So basically, which did you overall enjoy more? I don't know if this is premature, but I thought it would be interesting seeing as they are both getting stellar reviews. Sadly I can't vote as I haven't seen DOFP yet, and IT'S KILLING ME!!!:panic::panic::panic:

So basically, which did you overall enjoy more? I don't know if this is premature, but I thought it would be interesting seeing as they are both getting stellar reviews. Sadly I can't vote as I haven't seen DOFP yet, and IT'S KILLING ME!!!:panic::panic::panic:

Marvel Fans are high in number, no way DOFP can win this poll, but we all know who the real king of this summer is :dance

Name calling is a good way to get petty BS going. So knock it off. :)

DOFP was awesome but is less awesome than all MCU movies.

Name calling is a good way to get petty BS going. So knock it off. :)

DOFP was awesome but is less awesome than all MCU movies.

Where were you when the X-Men thread was being hijacked?

Last edited by a moderator:

I've got them dead even, but I've only seen DofP once, so I'm going to hold my vote until at least a second viewing, but to put it in Marvel terms, this is a Juggernaut vs Hulk bout, I have a hard time finding fault with either flick.

Cap for me, DOFP was good and probably the best Xmovie so far but nothing we've no really seen before from an Xmen film.

I haven't seen Cap 2 yet. Also ordinarily I'd prefer to get at least 2 viewings per film to rate one over the other....

I haven't seen Cap 2 yet. Also ordinarily I'd prefer to get at least 2 viewings per film to rate one over the other....

Same, I like to have that second one to sit and enjoy cause I usually over analyze everything t he first time around.

Also, you just don't know how a film will hold up on repeat viewings. You can have a guess but you still might be wrong.

I shamelessly voted Cap.......I love, love, love, love love DoFP but WS struck a chord.......That said, I wouldn't turn down a viewing of either one

Revoke my mutant card....:-(

I voted DoTFP only because I'm more of a X-Men fan, but action wise, Singer just doesn't deliver. All the build up, I was hoping for a big Magneto/Sentinel showdown against Xavier and some X-Men at the end.

Phew, I'm glad someone got that.

That was a great scene, along with so many others.

That was my favourite scene in the movie. I got chills when Erik called Prof X out. As for the better movie, my initial feeling was Cap 2. But after letting things marinate for a while, I'm leaning towards DOFP. It's not just a great comic book movie, it's a great movie period. I've definitely been thinking about it more than any other movie I've seen lately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back