Maul PROCESSING!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jmlsuperman

Caped Wonder Stuns City!
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Sideshow Now Processing: 12" Darth Maul Inclusive Edition (item #21151)

At this time, we would like to inform you that this item is estimated to arrive into our warehouse within the next 9-11 days. We will BEGIN “pre-authorizing” credit cards for this purchase within the next 24 hours, in the sequence in which all of the pre-orders for this item were placed. A “pre-auth” is not a direct charge, but is a “hold” of funds pending the shipment of your order. Your credit card will be charged once the item is shipped from our warehouse.

me threee!!!!!!!!!!!i have a feeling we're gonna get him right before christmas!!!!!
okay, gota pipe down now lol

Tell me why I got an email from SS saying my CC was about to expire when it doesn't expire until 2009??? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Guess I need to make a call to CS.

Fantastic!! I'm so freaking excited about this I can't tell you. You all know how I feel about Maul.

Now, just gotta find out why I got a weird email from SS saying my CC was about to expire when it doesn't until 2008. LOL

darthviper107 said:
Hey, that happened to me too, mine expires 2009. I sent them an email, maybe they're having problems.

i think it must be a glitch as well.

Yeah, I would be. I don't think there is anything to it but I'm not gonna blow it off either.

I wonder how SSC is going to tag the Inclusive versions. Use a golden sticker like for the Exclusive Editions? Leave the box untouched, like for a regular version?

Alice Adrenochrome said:
I wonder how SSC is going to tag the Inclusive versions. Use a golden sticker like for the Exclusive Editions? Leave the box untouched, like for a regular version?
Without doubt there will be some sort of new sticker design. Can't wait to see it.

This was on my order page at SSC.com
Did you recieve an email about your Credit Card Expiring?
12/5/06 9am PT - Due to a small email glitch this morning, many customers were sent an email informing them that their credit card number on file was about to expire. In most cases, this email was mistakenly sent to you. However, due to recent items shipping shortly, we do suggest you check your credit card information in your user account. [Manage Credit Card]

Got both as well....my CC info is all up to date can't wait for Maul to hit!:maul

Jedi_Mike said:
Got both as well....my CC info is all up to date can't wait for Maul to hit!:maul

Can't wait to post him about to impale poor qui-gon through the chest. :emperor :emperor

Well it said 9-11 days right? So....if you count yesterday as day one and only count business days, that puts him into SSC HQ on the 18th. If mine shipped relative around that day, it only takes 3 days to get anything to me from SSC so I'd have him just in time for X-Mas! :rock

My card has a pending charge on it now for $72.99 Im a double boxer so I guess he will be here sooner rather than later. I wonder when the probe droids will get here.

According to Sideshow:

The deadline for holiday ground shipments is December 6. If you’d like to ship a gift for the holidays using this method, please make your purchases now.

That is the latest they can guarantee delivery. You must take into mind that ground shipment during this time take longer than usual and how long it takes to get to some of far off parts of the US. They could ship something as late as the 21st and I would get it before christmas. It all will depend on where you are and how fast the process the orders and how many people are off.

Back