Sithlord75's Collection. Prometheus statue + R2-D2 & C-3PO PF's added.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sithlord75

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi all. :wave

Thought I'd join in & show you all my collection. I started collecting over 10 years ago now, began with small sensibly priced stuff then slowly became an addiction where money was no object if it was a piece that I had to have in my collection. I've recently moved house and have cut my collection more than in half as it was getting a bit out of hand to be honest. :slap

Hope you enjoy & thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Re: Sithlord75's Collection.

Wow great collection SL & really well displayed. Some amazing pieces you own there

I love seeing the P1, Big Chap & Warrior displayed together :)

Well I'm so glad you took my advice Si...it's collections like this that need to recieve praise...amazing collection and set up buddy!! With the new pieces to arrive in the future, it's only gonna get better :clap :clap

Awesome, Sithlord!

I think I may be in the same situation as you. It all happens kind of quickly. I bought a few pieces from a local collector, an before I know it, my collection looked WAY bigger than that I ever though it would be. Luckily we can always sell, but I think my collection is already starting to get too big.

Beautiful Alien/Predator collection Simon :clap

Your collection still looks a bit too big, I'll home the P1 Maquette for you anytime...
Please forgive me for being a touch jealous :monkey3

Take it you're adding P2 to that awesome lineup?

CC.

Well I'm so glad you took my advice Si...it's collections like this that need to recieve praise...amazing collection and set up buddy!! With the new pieces to arrive in the future, it's only gonna get better :clap :clap

Cheers Andy, very kind of you to say so & I'm glad you talked me into it in the end. Got the Snowtrooper ex shipping soon so looking forward to adding that one.

Awesome, Sithlord!

I think I may be in the same situation as you. It all happens kind of quickly. I bought a few pieces from a local collector, an before I know it, my collection looked WAY bigger than that I ever though it would be. Luckily we can always sell, but I think my collection is already starting to get too big.

I know exactly what you mean there. Like you said though, when it came to selling/buying a new house last year, I must have sold about £10k worth of stuff and that came in so handy at a time when I needed it most. It was kinda sad to see some of it go though.

Beautiful Alien/Predator collection Simon :clap

Your collection still looks a bit too big, I'll home the P1 Maquette for you anytime...
Please forgive me for being a touch jealous :monkey3

Take it you're adding P2 to that awesome lineup?

CC.

Cheers Col.

Lol. What would you possibly want that for when you have the CM Predator ? I could never sell the P1, been part of my collection now for 8 years and it cost me a lot of money at the time but I just had to have it. As with the P2, I ended up cancelling it but once in hand pictures start to show up you never know.

Cheers Col.

Lol. What would you possibly want that for when you have the CM Predator ? I could never sell the P1, been part of my collection now for 8 years and it cost me a lot of money at the time but I just had to have it. As with the P2, I ended up cancelling it but once in hand pictures start to show up you never know.
Yeah, I cancelled aswell due to finished product and QC fears.
Will buy local if he turns out nice. Still gutted I felt the need to drop the Ex.

As awesome as CM is the 1:4 P1 & P2 will be a match made in heaven.
I would definitely buy the City Hunter if I had the Classic, I think you need to.

Found some old photo's from my previous house. These were from the days when my collecting was starting to get out of hand and I thought it looked untidy. Half of this stuff is gone now.

Back