Statue Predators Falconer Maquette.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ONEYE

Super Freak
Reaction score
135of750.jpg

Bed.jpg

1.jpg

12.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

18.jpg

If this is the best the other two must be really bad.

Why the new thread?

Berserker is not great, but for around the same money as the HT version is still a decent piece. Tracker is nice, just lacks a decent paint job on the "dog". I have 2 Falconers, I just picked up an EX so I am selling my regular. It is a nice piece for the money.

Yeah, Falconer is the only one I have from the three. Such a wasted opportunity. They spent so much time on the poses that they screwed up with the painting.

By far my least favorite of the three. The other two actually looked pretty cool imo, they just suffered from poor production quality unfortunately. I know the Berserker pose was heavily criticised but I really liked it, it did something different which is fine by me. This one though... horrible pose, horrible paint, horrible dreads, horrible cartoonish skulls on the base etc etc... glad you like it though. And the bottom of the base looks good. :chase

By far my least favorite of the three. The other two actually looked pretty cool imo, they just suffered from poor production quality unfortunately. I know the Berserker pose was heavily criticised but I really liked it, it did something different which is fine by me. This one though... horrible pose, horrible paint, horrible dreads, horrible cartoonish skulls on the base etc etc... glad you like it though. And the bottom of the base looks good. :chase

Not horrible, by any means, I certainly would not hurl him out the window of a moving car for instance, but the detail seems pretty soft to me. And the paint could use more finesse. He could definitely benefit from some skilled paint additions and touchups.

Back