No Longer Need to Remove Batteries?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AW177

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello all,

Please excuse me if this question has been already answered, but I was looking at my brand new Hot Toys Iron Patriot today and noticed it came with a pack of batteries and a screwdriver:

Battery Pack.jpg

Does this mean we no longer have to open up our Iron Man figures and take the batteries out if we are storing them for now? Have other Iron Man figures come this way or just the newer diecast ones? I think it's awesome that Hot Toys is now doing this! :clap

Think it may have started with the War Machine Mark 2 die-cast figure.. it is certainly an excellent idea.. now all we need is a universal Hot Toys Remote light fob for switching on and off.. I would be quite happy to buy that as a separate accessory.
:pray:

Think it may have started with the War Machine Mark 2 die-cast figure.. it is certainly an excellent idea.. now all we need is a universal Hot Toys Remote light fob for switching on and off.. I would be quite happy to buy that as a separate accessory.
:pray:

If Hot Toys continues to listen to the fans and put the batteries out instead of in, this is really great of them! I had to take the batteries out of the other ones so hopefully the newer diecast ones will continue to come like this.

If they made a remote for the lights, I too would be all for it and buy it!!! :hi5:

If Hot Toys continues to listen to the fans and put the batteries out instead of in, this is really great of them! I had to take the batteries out of the other ones so hopefully the newer diecast ones will continue to come like this.

If they made a remote for the lights, I too would be all for it and buy it!!! :hi5:

I think it would be relatively straightforward technology, for Power Pose type figures.. with a connector in the foot of figures that interacts with a connector on the figure stand, for the lighting circuitry.. controlled by the remote fob.. it would certainly incentivise me to consider Power Pose, rather than the more articulated figures.

I have a Corgi 1:32 Diecast Hawker Hurricane, that works on this connector principle with its stand, although sadly the system was not designed with a remote fob.

For sure you can open and make sure but if they do this means: no battery attached there, u should do it your own or if you do not wanna have your batts on ur ironman, so be it. This is good. I am lucky enough knowing my midas batts began to leak/"watery"......damnnn lucky

Back