Watch "Saw 3" for Free!! Everyone can see SAW 3!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
picture quality aint that great but hey it's free :)

thanks for the link, have not seen this movie yet. wonder how it ended up on the net so quickly.

Texas Chainsaw: The Beginning was removed because of a "breach of contract".:confused: :confused:

The first one was really good and original. The second one was pretty decent if not that spectacular. I hated part three. Part four is sure to be much worse as they made the mistake of killing every single character with which the film is identified all the way down to cop "Maggie" (I think that's her name). Sequels are about progression of character. Remove the characters...destroy the franchise. Halloween 3 anyone? Why did we bring back Jason Voorhees? Oh, I remember...because he was the central character to those films. Saw 3 should have been called "poisoning our fledgling cash cow".

Anton Phibes said:
The first one was really good and original. The second one was pretty decent if not that spectacular. I hated part three. Part four is sure to be much worse as they made the mistake of killing every single character with which the film is identified all the way down to cop "Maggie" (I think that's her name). Sequels are about progression of character. Remove the characters...destroy the franchise. Halloween 3 anyone? Why did we bring back Jason Voorhees? Oh, I remember...because he was the central character to those films. Saw 3 should have been called "poisoning our fledgling cash cow".

Might wanna put spoiler warnings for those who didn't see the film.

Back