Coolprops Celtic Predator bio

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Python

Super Freak
Reaction score
No idea if this is confirmed or not but I found a picture of a Coolprops display. They have a screen used Celtic bio featuring damage from the Grid Alien on display so it could well be next. I always liked the Celtic mask and no doubt Coolprops will do a very good job of it if it does happen. Hopefully the price will be a little less than their last effort however which jumped up hugely from their first one, the Guardian. So, who'd be in for one of these?

While I am interested in finding a Celtic to go with my others, how is the base on this one?

I know the CoolProps version's base was too much for me and I did not like how it did not match the other bases.
I assume it would match the other CoolProps, thus not matching the SS ones.

Would also rather the undamaged version.

I went for the Guardian and love it, the pyramid is sure to be next! The main downfall is no frekin lasers. Now the scar damaged looks pretty good just hope they do something unique on the base, if not it will be that same crap and who wants that?

how is the base on this one?

No Idea I'm afraid PermaG, although I would assume if they do make this one it will have the same base as the other two. I agree though, their base looks nice but it isn't nearly as space efficient as the SS bases, the lack of a wall mounting option really limits how many of these I could fit. I would much prefer they went with a simple base which would give us more options and presumably lower the price also.

I went for the Guardian and love it, the pyramid is sure to be next! The main downfall is no frekin lasers. Now the scar damaged looks pretty good just hope they do something unique on the base, if not it will be that same crap and who wants that?

Their Guardian (Gort) was excellent!! It never had a laser fitted as far as I'm aware so it probably can't be considered to much of a downer with regards to the coolprops version. They did however get the lenses wrong. As you'll probably be aware, the Gort was meant to be the original p1 bio and it did have the Black plastic lenses like the Coolprops version. The bio was eventually used in P2 on one of the lost hunters, the lenses had been replaced by a mesh grill for that and seeing as Coolprops sold it as a P2 bio that was a bit of an over site. No biggy though as the reflective black lenses look much better anyway. :rock

Yeap space is limited and these will take ui an entire top shelf on any display! Oh well can't wait to see the celtic with base maybe some good green blood will make it stand out =)

Ready to sell your SS Celtic Python? hehe

Was that you I was talking to the other month? I spent ages trying to find those posts last week as I'd decided to sell him when I ordered my P1 bio, running out of space. Couldn't find them for the life of me. I've since decided to repaint him as the sculpt is great and I've found a tiny paint chip on his crown, no idea how it happened but I could be persuaded to let him go if somebody really wanted it, I could just fix the little chip. Are you in the UK?

Not that interested because I have the sideshow, it's not one of my favorites and I'm afraid of Cool props prices now.
Also because I always thought Celtics mouth area kinda looked like a birds beak. Sorry no offense to those that like him a lot.
I guess I like the cleaner look in that area like P1, P2, Temple Guard, Pyramid Guard, etc
But based on a screen used prop? Uh oh interested slightly now :lol

Was that you I was talking to the other month? I spent ages trying to find those posts last week as I'd decided to sell him when I ordered my P1 bio, running out of space. Couldn't find them for the life of me. I've since decided to repaint him as the sculpt is great and I've found a tiny paint chip on his crown, no idea how it happened but I could be persuaded to let him go if somebody really wanted it, I could just fix the little chip. Are you in the UK?

Yes, that was me.
No, I am in Florida, USA.

Yea, I would guess so.
And with that shipping, to be frank, I would not have wanted to pay more than what I would normally see bios go for in the states.

Can guess you certainly would have not gone for that. :p

Paint it better than Sideshow's version, and price it no more than $400 and I'm in.

Celtic's bio-mask is a beautiful design, but I never see that beauty when I look at my Sideshow version. The paint is so dull and flat that it basically ruins the entire replica. Also the lack of real lenses reduce it's appeal quite a bit as well.

I know the feeling, hence I'm wanting to repaint mine and give it some proper lenses for reflection! At least I have a nice reference picture now for the paint job in post 1...

I love the celticmask with the scratches.I really hope they paint it better as sideshow.

Back