Batman New 52 in Absolute Form?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

empacker04

Super Freak
Reaction score
I am thinking about picking up the Snyder Batman books, Court of Owls and Death of the Family. I have been waiting to see if they might be given the Absolute treatment. Any idea if they will, or should I grab the hardcovers now?

Seems like they wait for a long run to do the absolute/omnibus editions. They just solicited an omnibus of the Geoff Johns GL run, so a Snyder Batman one might a little ways off.

Seems like they wait for a long run to do the absolute/omnibus editions. They just solicited an omnibus of the Geoff Johns GL run, so a Snyder Batman one might a little ways off.

Ah nuts, ordered a whole bunch of paperbacks a week ago.

I've also recently been collecting Geoff Johns' run on Green lantern, I've been really digging it and then noticed the omnibus has been announced. I don't thinks it's coming out until early next year though, about February if I remember correctly. So I'm not too fussed, I wouldn't have waited that long just to get a load of it together. If I feel I want the omnibus I'll just see off the individual HC trades and get that. We'll see.

Back