David Lynch's Return Of The Jedi

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I liked the part where it seems like Vader is watching Oola dance for him.

Well thank God David Lynch didn't direct RotJ! Haha.

I liked the part where it seems like Vader is watching Oola dance for him.

I didn't get that far. I saw Sy Snootles start singing and had to turn it off :monkey4

This is not a knock on the talent that went to make this. I guess if you wanted a surrealistic artsy fartsy Star Wars movie trailer, you've succeeded. But this goes against everything that Star Wars established itself to be so I don't get the point to be honest.

Sorry for those who dont like it -

It's the anniversary of JEDI today and I thought I would post. If there is some rule against fan made threads too, Ill move it or whatever!

i thought it was hilarious. Don't know if that was the intent but I couldn't stop laughing at Yoda talking backwards.

I shared it around as well, good job

Thanks Crows -

I actually had very very little to do with it - A buddy made it and I just composited things like the extra sun in the DUNE scene, the ear behind wicket, etc...

He is a crazy Lynch fan, and since Lynch actually turned down directing Jedi, thought it would be a fun post :)

but did he wanted to make it funny? or serious?

Im sorry if it was meant to be serious but i just couldn't stop laughing at everything lol.

"Here's to your **** Vader!"
"Hey Luke! What kinda beer you like? HEINEKEN?!? **** THAT ****! Pabst Blue Ribbon!"

Back