Premium Format Han Solo PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CollectorNC

Super Freak
Reaction score
Where's the love for Han Solo? :wink1: The scruffiest scoundrel around has just one figure statue and then of course the frozen in carbonite PF, that while cool, is not exactly a Han Solo statue in the traditional sense. But what about a a Bespin one or Endor one?? Is there no talk or discussion from SSC about one? After the release of Chewie PF, I felt confident during May the 4th that an announcement for a new up-to-date Han Solo PF would be made. But instead, a 2nd round of Boba Fett and Darth Vader. There's not even a Mythos Han Solo, which would be really cool, but sadly due to the end of that line (hopefully more a pause), that won't happen.

Where's the love for Han Solo? :wink1: The scruffiest scoundrel around has just one figure statue and then of course the frozen in carbonite PF, that while cool, is not exactly a Han Solo statue in the traditional sense. But what about a a Bespin one or Endor one?? Is there no talk or discussion from SSC about one? After the release of Chewie PF, I felt confident during May the 4th that an announcement for a new up-to-date Han Solo PF would be made. But instead, a 2nd round of Boba Fett and Darth Vader. There's not even a Mythos Han Solo, which would be really cool, but sadly due to the end of that line (hopefully more a pause), that won't happen.

I know right. I mean they already have so many versions of the old school cast. Luke has like 3 versions, vader has two hopefully when the ROTJ vader will be on pre-order, bobba fett will have two now, leia has two versions and no han solo? Not to disrespect sideshow or anything but the first han solo they gave us was a thing of the past already. Thats when sideshow had just bloomed as a company. I think the star wars fans deserve a new much more accurate han to accompany chewie and the droids. That will be an awesome trio.

I know right. I mean they already have so many versions of the old school cast. Luke has like 3 versions, vader has two hopefully when the ROTJ vader will be on pre-order, bobba fett will have two now, leia has two versions and no han solo? Not to disrespect sideshow or anything but the first han solo they gave us was a thing of the past already. Thats when sideshow had just bloomed as a company. I think the star wars fans deserve a new much more accurate han to accompany chewie and the droids. That will be an awesome trio.

Exactly! No offense to owners of the original Han Solo PF, but SSC's sculpting abilities today blow that out of the water. Trevor Grove or someone that can get a spot on Ford likeness. I prefer the Bespin Han as that is from my favorite film from the series and just an really great overall look. (I have the Bespin 1/6th that Sideshow did long ago with a not too faithful likeness. Heck, at least the 1/6th category you can now get a Hoth Han.) The Endor one would also look good due to the camo trench coat. I would just like more ESB statues of the main characters...no snowtrooper for me, but particularly Han. It would be cool for a Lando PF finally and an up-to-date Leia sculpt, maybe from Bespin as well.

I've been dying to see another Solo PF. :gah: :impatient:

Gotta make this thread loud and proud so maybe, just maybe, SSC notices. I have to think they know Han is an obvious piece and that they have him in development. But then again, who knows. It seems like the most obvious piece particularly with him being significantly in the next Star Wars.

I heard something that they will do another Han.. when.. who knows..

Who is the SSC's rep that sometimes ventures into the depths of these threads to answer questions? ;)

Maybe they are going to wait a few months and then with help from Disney start development on a new Han from the new trilogy that would come out around the time the movie releases late next year. I would be ok with that.

I would be ok with that AFTER they release a really good OT Han Solo. If all I have to look forward to is grampa Solo, no thanks. As big a Indy fan as I am, I easily passed on KOTCS grandpa Indy.

All 3 of the main human cast need updated PF models, now that Sideshow has drastically improved their human face sculpts.

A action Bespin Han would be a good start.

As Disney seems to massivly push ROTJ, i would bet on a Endor Han and Leia!:lecture But a Bespin Han is also long overdue...and as EU Collectibles are skipped, a lot of PF Slots are now empty...

I want a Emperors Royal Guard so badly, two of them would look rad with the Emperor and Chair...

Hell I wish I got the KOTCS Indy PF. That this is either too hard to get or way $$$.

Han is really in need of a new PF though. I'd love a Bespin version.

Maybe they are going to wait a few months and then with help from Disney start development on a new Han from the new trilogy that would come out around the time the movie releases late next year. I would be ok with that.

I don't want an OLD looking Han Solo PF... Bespin Han Solo would be cool from ESB. Whatever they do then need to refresh the main cast, as good as those statues might of been 5+ years ago they don't look all that hot now...

Back