Lethal Weapon vs. Die Hard

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which do you like better?

• Total voters
Yeah I love them both as well, but the older I've gotten I've come to appreciate LW more. I love the banter between Riggs and Murtaugh.

I voted for LW because I banged this chick afterwards...met her in the theater:wink1: You just never forget sheet like that when it happens....

Die Hard wins, but as an overall franchise Lethal Weapon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I voted for LW because I banged this chick afterwards...met her in the theater:wink1: You just never forget sheet like that when it happens....

Weird.

Back in 1987 I had a male friend that celebrated their transgender sex reassignment surgery by taking us to see Lethal Weapon. "She" had this weird bet that she could hook up with one of the dudes in the audience that night. Turns out, she did.

We never saw her again after that night.

Weird.

Back in 1987 I had a male friend that celebrated their transgender sex reassignment surgery by taking us to see Lethal Weapon. "She" had this weird bet that she could hook up with one of the dudes in the audience that night.

LOL.......I'm sure you got lotsa male friends

Weird.

Back in 1987 I had a male friend that celebrated their transgender sex reassignment surgery by taking us to see Lethal Weapon. "She" had this weird bet that she could hook up with one of the dudes in the audience that night. Turns out, she did.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

LOL.......I'm sure you got lotsa male friends

I don't have the luxury of friends, nobody likes me anymore after my rants about the Star Wars Prequels. Even my own wife left me because of it.

Cq0hluh.jpg

man I thought it was because of the TDKR thread....So youre the American Riddick then

Die Hard wins, but as an overall franchise Lethal Weapon.

If the franchises went head to head, LW definitely wins for me. Everything after DH1 was a giant drop off that got progressively worse. I think LW3 alone beats out DH2.

My die hard ranking is 1,2,3,4,5... LW ranking 1,2,3,4....I like all 4 LW films, cant say that about DH 4,5

If the franchises went head to head, LW definitely wins for me. Everything after DH1 was a giant drop off that got progressively worse. I think LW3 alone beats out DH2.

I love Die Hard With A Vengence almost as much as Die Hard 1, but the rest of the films in the series you'd have to pay me to watch again, LW on the other hand, I can watch every movie in that franchise multiple times a month and not get tired of it.

LW4 was a little depressing, since you had to constantly be reminded how old they were and Riggs wasn't the "Lethal Weapon" anymore. Although, the comedy was strong in it like with all of them.

LW4 was a little depressing, since you had to constantly be reminded how old they were and Riggs wasn't the "Lethal Weapon" anymore. Although, the comedy was strong in it like with all of them.

The comedy aspect as well as the character interactions made it more special...plus you cared more...IMHO of course

Back