Did NECA stop making 12" figures?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spidey1588

Freakzoid
Reaction score
I loved their 12" figures from a few years ago and even have the Tomb Raider and 300 figures. Though not perfect, they still look great and came with a healthy amount of accessories. I read that NECA recently made a 12" Godzilla figure.

I loved their 12" figures from a few years ago and even have the Tomb Raider and 300 figures. Though not perfect, they still look great and came with a healthy amount of accessories. I read that NECA recently made a 12" Godzilla figure.

The 12" godzxila is actually 6" tall with 12" tail, neca seen to be concentrating their efforts on there 18" figures.

They're making a 12" tall Godzilla with head to tail length of 24" in the near future, so they haven't entirely stopped making 12" figures.

The 12" godzxila is actually 6" tall with 12" tail, neca seen to be concentrating their efforts on there 18" figures.

They're making a 12" tall Godzilla with head to tail length of 24" in the near future, so they haven't entirely stopped making 12" figures.

NECA should try to acquire licenses like Mass Effect! Imagine a 12" Commander Shepherd in armor.

Back