OT PF Line-Up

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mandible

Super Freak
Reaction score
Some of you have seen my OT PF line-up but it's always in a wide shot and with low detail, so I decided to do some individual close shots.

Enjoy!

PS: MYC - It looks a little odd without a Yoda, don't you think? :)

Luke_zpsec389db4.jpg
Leia_zpsc8ee12ed.jpg
Han_zps921a5c96.jpg
Chewbacca_zps0f9b256c.jpg
Ben_zpscc82c8d1.jpg
Droids_zps87a7d10f.jpg
Jawas_zps4a75799b.jpg
TuskenRaider_zps7e08cd04.jpg
BobaFett_zpsdd2bc923.jpg
Stormtrooper_zps305e5c69.jpg
DarthVader_zps9c426852.jpg
Tarkin_zps7accb7ce.jpg
Emporer_zpsf5426283.jpg
Ewok_zpsd8027481.jpg

BEAUTIFUL shots my friend !! Yes, Yoda seams to be missing... ;)

Yoda and Lando should be done along with a Tie pilot. And Han and Luke could definitely do with updated head sculpts and paint jobs. I forget how dated those look compared to the newer stuff being put out.

Sideshow has gotten a whole lot better since they first started, haven't they?

No doubt.
Just take a look at the droids above.

You need something of closer relevance to compare? Check out the paint app on the head sculpts of Darth Malgus PF and Shaak Ti PF.

The Tusken Raider and Boba Fett still hold up well, I think. I only wish that Sideshow weathered the garments on the TR a bit.

Thanks for sharing Mandible. Your SW collection is awesome! :hi5:

are you getting the new vader and or boba ?
I'm not sure if this was directed at me, but... yes, I do plan on it. I'm guessing the reveal will be during SDCC and an announcement on pricing shortly after that. I'll have a much better idea then.

actually was for Mandible but hey... always curious what you gonna do as well Centurion :p

they look good madible. you have a photo of all the ot pf's lined up? i have seen a photo on a different forum of an all anh line up but not all the ot pf's together. thank you. :)

are you getting the new vader and or boba ?

50/50 - it really depends on the final result. If they knock it out of the park and put the current ones to shame, it'll be a big YES :)

Saying that, I'm still really happy with the current ones.

Great Shots. I wish I had a few of those pieces.

Nice Line up you have there....great pics!

No doubt.
Just take a look at the droids above.

You need something of closer relevance to compare? Check out the paint app on the head sculpts of Darth Malgus PF and Shaak Ti PF.

The Tusken Raider and Boba Fett still hold up well, I think. I only wish that Sideshow weathered the garments on the TR a bit.

Thanks for sharing Mandible. Your SW collection is awesome! :hi5:

Thanks gents!

Back