GG 300 Themistocles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dan350zr

Super Freak
Reaction score
https://www.gentlegiantltd.com/product_p/80411.htm

Description says 1:6 scale but he's 20" tall so it's defiantly 1:4 scale...

80411-2T.jpg

80411-3T.jpg

Maybe it's not licensed.

It is licensed..actually he wears 2 helmets. The one on the statue is from the first scene...and later in the movie it changes design.

I prefer the second version and also because I ordered the full size replica helmet from museum replicas and I wanted them to match.

Anyway whatever..who cares..it still good..now I get both...I ordered :lol

Pretty much a must order for me since I already ordered Eva Green, need it as a companion piece for her...

Hmm, doesn't quite do it for me...

I've got Eva green ordered and was hoping to display together... Tough call now, it was either both or neither for me. Hmm

They have such great looking statue that I didn't even notice the base. I actually like the base clear for a change. Focus more on the awesome statue!

I hope they make even more 300 characters

I agree, the clear bases really makes the statues pop.... Plus it's easier to display statues with similar bases together. Not to mention the amount of space you save, I'm kind of tired of 20" tall statues end up being 28" tall because of the base, make's it tough if you only got Bestas to display your statues in.

Hmm, doesn't quite do it for me...

I've got Eva green ordered and was hoping to display together... Tough call now, it was either both or neither for me. Hmm

I'd wait until you can see bigger more detailed pictures before making any final decision.

its definitely 1/4 scale, in their newsletter its stated as 1/4, but for some odd reason on the site its listed at 1/6. but anywho, its 1/4 for sure. i too have eva ordered, but not so sure on this one.....yet

I agree, the clear bases really makes the statues pop.... Plus it's easier to display statues with similar bases together. Not to mention the amount of space you save, I'm kind of tired of 20" tall statues end up being 28" tall because of the base, make's it tough if you only got Bestas to display your statues in.
I'd wait until you can see bigger more detailed pictures before making any final decision.

Exactly, couldn't agree more. I would prefer all statues to have clear bases like these or flat black ones line Weta and PCS.

I will. But its basically these 2 statues, or a XM magneto... I only have a budget for one or the other. prob gonna have to wait to see production pieces from both :slap

I will. But its basically these 2 statues, or a XM magneto... I only have a budget for one or the other. prob gonna have to wait to see production pieces from both :slap

That's actually a really tough choice after seeing XM Magneto... If XM's quality turns out to be top notch I would personally lean towards Magneto, he just looks freakin awesome in that hand chair.

That's actually a really tough choice after seeing XM Magneto... If XM's quality turns out to be top notch I would personally lean towards Magneto, he just looks freakin awesome in that hand chair.

Ya, I wish I could afford everything I liked. I already bought a cast signed poster from 300 to display with these 2.

But ya, may have to sell it to Fund Mags... Thats one Bad @ss statue.

yeah man XM doing some real great statues. I stopping at Cap because don't need any more superhero statues etc..but if I was into them more I would be spending heaps of $$ at XM.

Does anyone know what kind of packaging GG makes? nice color art boxes good strong packing etc etc? I never buy from them before:dunno

yeah man XM doing some real great statues. I stopping at Cap because don't need any more superhero statues etc..but if I was into them more I would be spending heaps of $$ at XM.

Does anyone know what kind of packaging GG makes? nice color art boxes good strong packing etc etc? I never buy from them before:dunno

I got there Sucker punch line-up.

pretty much exact same as sideshow. Pretty good art.

Boxes are alot narrower because of the museum poses.

all the sucker punch girls were one solid piece... no removable body parts

I got there Sucker punch line-up.

pretty much exact same as sideshow. Pretty good art.

Boxes are alot narrower because of the museum poses.

all the sucker punch girls were one solid piece... no removable body parts

cool thx..because GG want $126 shipping to Australia using their website..but elsewhere I can get $100

Back