Horror for the Holidays campaign!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

don_of_the_dead

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I'm not much of a "Christmas guy" so I've been looking for a way to "get into the holiday spirit". Now caroling is out, my singing is like a cat getting gutted with a chainsaw. Decorating? No. Halloween and I have an exclusive relationship with that. But I did have an idea...

I've always loved and respected "Toys For Tots" and every year I see Teddy Bears and Transformers and Dollies and Cars and Supermen.

What about the kiddies who love Horror? Now I know 6 year old little Timmy doesn't want a Freddy Krueger, but there are kids in their teens that are almost always ignored with donations.

So I am campaigning "Horror for the Holidays". All I ask of my fellow Horror brethren, while your out Christmas shopping, pick up an extra Horror figure or Horror DVD/VHS and drop it off in the Toys for Tots bin!

I myself will be picking up the classic "Dead-Alive" (only $7.50 at Wal-Mart!) and making my donation this week!

Bring some gory delight to a less fortunate fan this Christmas!

I'm with you Don....

HORROR FOR THE HOLIDAYS !!!

don_of_the_dead said:
Naaa, the wife told me no more hookers. The crawlspace is filling up too quickly.
You should invest in an underground lair like I did. Believe me, well worth the money.

Bannister said:
You should invest in an underground lair like I did. Believe me, well worth the money.

Or vats of acid like H.H. Holmes, and sell the skeletons for profits to Medical Universities and use the money to buy Horror for the Holidays figures!

PosterBoyKelly said:
Or vats of acid like H.H. Holmes, and sell the skeletons for profits to Medical Universities and use the money to buy Horror for the Holidays figures!
Hey that's a good idea. I love helping children.

Bannister said:
Hey that's a good idea. I love helping children.
It is a good idea Don, but do they screen these presents? I'm imagining a 5 year old freaking out and never recovering from the ordeal.

I hope TOE doesn't read this thread. He'd love a helping of children for Kurganimas.

creecher said:
It is a good idea Don, but do they screen these presents? I'm imagining a 5 year old freaking out and never recovering from the ordeal.

I hope TOE doesn't read this thread. He'd love a helping of children for Kurganimas.
Exactly Creecher. To clarify Toe, Don wants us helping children, not having a helping of children.

The way it works is the stuff is set up in a location and parents come and pick out stuff for their kids. So little Timmy is not getting Dead-Alive, but if a parent has a 16 year old who loves horror, it would be a nice suprise.

creecher said:

Exactly Creecher. To clarify Toe, Don wants us helping children, not having a helping of children.

messer_gabel.gif
messer_gabel.gif
messer_gabel.gif
messer_gabel.gif

Don!!!! I will try my bestest to help out these Younglings ;) It will be a "treat" to help them out ;) Not only will it satisfy my "craving" for happyness but the thought of "forking" these young ones something they do not have can be very "satisfying". 'Tis be the "season-ing" to be jolly
messer_gabel.gif

Back