Show your Spider-Man Collection!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ashkanls

Super Freak
Reaction score
Sorry if a thread like this exists. I searched and didnt see one. So Im working on Spider-Man Villains currently and these are still WIPs. Please post your collection on here if you like.

Painted this it feels like 15 years ago....?

Now this is my kind of thread! Too bad I dont have pics yet :gah:. Great customs there and that painting:thud: Do you still paint and or do commissions?

Now this is my kind of thread! Too bad I dont have pics yet :gah:. Great customs there and that painting:thud: Do you still paint and or do commissions?

Thank you. I got my degree from San Jose State for illustration. I do take commissions for paintings. PM me what your thinking or better yet email me [email protected]

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    317.8 KB · Views: 550
Thank you. I got my degree from San Jose State for illustration. I do take commissions for paintings. PM me what your thinking or better yet email me [email protected]

Sweeeet I will thanks.

Heres a couple of random spiderman pics I took

I keep these on my bass amp/speaker rig and even at shows lol
inJ3F4dfBfOor.jpg

This display piece I found deep within an abandoned theater underneath a shopping mall. It stands around 5ft tall. If anyone has any idea what this is please chime in. Im assuming it was used for a movie display many years ago. If i remember correctly the theater closed in the 70's.
iidWa4qc1SVuK.JPG

That's a mcfarlane spidey and 100% sure it's not from the 70's. Not sure what or where it was used for though.

Great pics everyone. Ashkanls. Where did you get that sandman shirt? I gotta have one. And what head did you use? What fist did you use as well? As a matter of fact please post your recipes if you care to share them.

Great pics everyone. Ashkanls. Where did you get that sandman shirt? I gotta have one. And what head did you use? What fist did you use as well? As a matter of fact please post your recipes if you care to share them.

Recipe for Sandman is simple. It was a green shirt I used a sharpie to make the lines. Fist is a casted Hulk fist so its lighter and I wasnt about to ruin a full Hulk to make Sandman. Head is a Headplay Randy Orton "RKO." Pants are from Barney Ross.

Recipe for Sandman is simple. It was a green shirt I used a sharpie to make the lines. Fist is a casted Hulk fist so its lighter and I wasnt about to ruin a full Hulk to make Sandman. Head is a Headplay Randy Orton "RKO." Pants are from Barney Ross.

Awesome. Thanks bro. I thought the fist looked familiar.

Back