• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Sideshow ESB Boba Fett 1/6, Hot Toys DX09 Batman closed mouth piece

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Axxel

Freaked Out
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Like many here, I'm suddenly compelled to pick up the ESB Boba Fett. I would be fine with the regular version. I really want him to go with the new Jango. eBay is hiking this at about $300, which is a bit more than I'm comfortable with. I am willing to pay a fair amount more than retail, just not that much more.

Also, I am desperately looking for a Hot Toys DX09 Michael Keaton Batman Neutral/closed mouth face plate. My girlfriend bought the figure online for my birthday, but the mouth piece looks like it wasn't molded correctly, and there's a cut on the lip that I can't un-see. Everything else is good, so I didn't fault the seller. If anyone doesn't use this face and would be comfortable parting with it, or any customizers out there have one lying around, I would be so stoked if you shot me a PM.

I'm a long time lurker, infrequent poster, but I have stellar eBay feedback that should be available on my profile. Thanks for looking!

Back