Subject 5 - Security Guard

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amir

Super Freak
Reaction score
I recently got this figure, I'm really enjoying it. I can't wait to see more dead figures!

Subject502.jpg

Subject501.jpg

Subject503.jpg

love those pics...I like the hands of the Zombie.

This is the only 12" figure I have* and it made me buy both reg and exclusive of the dead doctor

THE DEAD :rock :rock :rock

Great pics Amir. This is the figure that got me started on this line. Love him and the whole line. I'm fortunate enough to be one of the lucky one's to have a Patient Zero as well :D

If I could afford another line this would be it, I'm trying though. I haven't canceled my Doctor pre-order yet.

Thanks guys, it's very enjoyable and relaxing to take pictures of sweet ass figures :D ! I scored this sweet figure from another forum member, thanks mfoga :chew :chew ! This is a fun line to collect, not too many releases but enough and they intermingle with your other figures that are on display quite nicely. I wonder what the next release will be, hopefully a Zombie girl of sorts.

i bought one and loved it so much i put myself on the waitlist for another one and it was converted! yea me!

Just got mine today. He's awesome! I have to admit, I want to dress him up, though. Make a Bond zomibe and a Jedi zombie...oh the possibilities!!!!

Looks great Amir, if Luke wasn't in such good condition I might regret it.

Thanks, and I'm glad you’re enjoying Luke, he is a sweet figure :)!

I'm selling mine on ebay, it's the only dead figure I bought and I'm sticking to only licensed collectibles for now on (except for Boglins of course). I don't know if it's against board policies to post the link, but if anyone wants the link let me know, I started the auction at 99 cents.

Back