Poll : How many of you would have liked A Son Of Frankenstein SSE 12 inch figure?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Monster

Super Freak
Reaction score
How many of you would have liked A Son Of Frankenstein SSE 12 inch figure?

I know I would have & Jmlsuperman I know you would have.

So that makes two of us.

Now the rest of you Sideshowfreaks let your voice be clear so that Sideshow can hear you!!!!

WHO WANTS ONE?

Last edited:
If there would have been 2000 of those,it still wouldnt be sold out.:rolleyes:

I want one, even if the ES was 10.000
I want all the Universal Monsters Sideshow made.

I have them allmost all...

Shai Hulud said:
If there would have been 2000 of those,it still wouldnt be sold out.:rolleyes:
It may not even be sold out if it had an ES of 1000. Look at the SSE Hunchback. That thing is limited to 500 and it not only isn't sold out, but is discounted.

The Monster said:
How many of you would have liked A Son Of Frankenstein SSE 12 inch figure?

I know I would have & Jmlsuperman I know you would have.

So that makes two of us.

Now the rest of you Sideshowfreaks let your voice be clear so that Sideshow can hear you!!!!

WHO WANTS ONE?

id like to have one so that i can sell it to you for a mortgage payment.

None for me thanks. SSE is always too limited in what they release. No Larry Talbot SSE, No Creature walks among us SSE, No Werewolf of London 12" SSE. I have the color one though.

Me to Anton,

I have The Creature Walks Among Us 12 inch figure

I also have The Werewolf Of London 12 inch figure

The figures that do not come out in SSE I do buy in color.

Last edited:
The Monster said:
You really want this figure. Maybe you should start a Krusade.

Hey Bannister, You told me I should start a Krusade. So I did. :lol
No, you started a poll. To be a Krusade you must post in kick ass large fontery, declare war on the evil Sideshow Empire, and most of all talk lots and lots of ****!!!!​

The Monster said:
Me to Anton,

I have The Creature Walks Among Us 12 inch figure

I also have The Werewolf Of London 12 inch figure

The figures that do not come out in SSE I do buy in color.

Yeah, but as an SSE collector doesn't it bug you a little that they only release certain figures SSE, and then the rest you have to buy color? It kind of makes the collection look a little irregular if they are all displayed together. I guess that is my #1 gripe with Sideshow's SSE entries. They aren't complete. Then if a figure comes out that you really want you either compromise for the color version or miss the figure altogether.

Anton Phibes said:
Yeah, but as an SSE collector doesn't it bug you a little that they only release certain figures SSE, and then the rest you have to buy color? It kind of makes the collection look a little irregular if they are all displayed together. I guess that is my #1 gripe with Sideshow's SSE entries. They aren't complete. Then if a figure comes out that you really want you either compromise for the color version or miss the figure altogether.
That is a good point. I ended up buying more SSE figures than I originally intended because I got the SSE Dracula and Frank for good deals, and everything else I had was in color, so I needed more to balance things out.

Anton Phibes said:

Yes Anton,

It does bug me more than you know. :banghead I think all Vintage Monsters peices should come in SSE & Color so that both sides are happy. :rock2

Bannister said:
No, you started a poll. To be a Krusade you must post in kick ass large fontery, declare war on the evil Sideshow Empire, and most of all talk lots and lots of ****!!!!​

Sorry but I do not want to anger the people who ship my collectibles....

HA! HA! HA! HA! :rotfl

The Monster said:
How many of you would have liked A Son Of Frankenstein SSE 12 inch figure... WHO WANTS ONE?

I want a SSE Son of Franken... oh wait, I already have one!

(Sorry Nick, I couldn't resist!!!:rotfl )

yeah! yeah! yeah! Lonnie, I do not want to hear it anymore.... oh wait that's because I do not have one yet.:lol

Good Luck with that item I sent you the link to Lonnie.

I Hope ya get it.

Last edited:
lcummins said:
I want a SSE Son of Franken... oh wait, I already have one!

(Sorry Nick, I couldn't resist!!!:rotfl )
See, Lonnie, even you have some Krusader in you!!!

Back