• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB or Trade: ALIENS Private Drake / Private Hudson

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ultimate Badass

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hey guys,

This is my first post, which is always annoying when someone is looking for something, but I'm just now getting into the Hot Toys scene to complete the ALIENS set. I've gotten Vasquez, Hudson, Apone, Ripley, the Alien Warrior and three of these...

Yes, Corporal Hicks...all three and brand new, never assembled and the boxes are in outstanding shape.

As you can see, I do not have Drake and would like to try to find one here first before going to Ebay for him. I am looking for a brand new, never assembled, totally sealed Drake figure too - I'm not interested in one that is assembled or one that has been assembled and then disassembled. I'm looking to complete a set of brand new unused figures, and then I'll worry about a set of assembled (I already have a Vasquez and Hudson out of package for display).

If anyone out there has a Drake for sale in the condition that I'm looking for, please PM me. I would consider trading one of my Corporal Hicks figures for a Drake (I'd really have to think about it as Hicks is the most popular figure in the line), but I would definitely be willing to trade one of my extra Hicks figures for another Hudson (again, in brand new, never-assembled condition).

To make things easier, if you're reading this post and at least interested in trading or selling any of the ALIENS figures, please PM me!

Back