Your favourite toy as a child.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Enemyofmany

Super Freak
Reaction score
What was your favourite toy as a child? I thought this would create some interesting replies.
Mine was this Kenner IG-88. For some reason when I was a kid IG-88 was my favourite character. I think it's because I loved robots and he just looks the part. I've recently found out that SSC made an IG-88...I MUST BUY IT. I'd consider it an upgrade to my fav childhood toy, but nothing can replace the memories I had with this guy.
image.jpg

This figure was already 20 years old by the time I got it.

If it was 20 years old when you got it, and it was your favorite as a kid, you must be really, really young!

Here's my number 1, with a bullet:

flint.jpg

brucewayne%28bas%29.jpg

Yes, I even liked it more than Super Powers Batman (which I also love).

That's an easy one,the Corgi 267 Batmobile:

I had a few of these as a Kid,they were the perfect Toy not only cause it was so cool but because Batman and Robin could come out of the car and get into all kinds of heroic stuff.:lol

I don't remember this but just s few years ago my Mum told me i used to carry Robin around in my Pocket everywhere i went.The best part is she then gave me the Robin i used to carry around and i still have him now.

Far out all you guys had cool toys as kids. So much for the childhood deprivation compensator stereotype.

..unfortunately realistic use of the Diver suit and the 'talking' feature of the Commander, Action Man figure, were not compatible! :lol

..unfortunately realistic use of the Diver suit and the 'talking' feature of the Commander, Action Man figure, were not compatible! :lol

I loved Palitoys Action Man as a child.

Me and my brother in the mid 70s.... I started collecting them again in the 90s and have built up a nice collection.. Some of my collection below.

Great thread.

Never could find Indy from Raiders or the limited TOD line in the pre-internet age...so I gotta say this guy. Still remember first seeing him in the store somehow, even though most memories from ages 17-24 are hazy...

toy-biz-kf-batman-a.jpg

Back