What is your favorite Spider-Man movie?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is your favorite Spider-Man movie?

• Spider-Man (1977 TV Movie)

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Spider-Man (2002)

Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Spider-Man 2 (2004)

Votes: 25 44.6%
  • Spider-Man 3 (2007)

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • The Amazing Spider-Man (2012)

Votes: 5 8.9%
  • The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (2014)

Votes: 17 30.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Who the HELL voted for sp3? Is this some kind of freaking joke? WTF?

This poll is just a joke but my vote for TASM is in. I really enjoyed TASM2 but my vote goes for the first as of now. Both films are a improvement over the Rami films but those films will always have a place in my heart. I still enjoy them very much. Excluding Spider-Man 3.

Should be a public poll. I DEMAND ACCOUNTABILITY!!!

Of course ASM2 is gonna get a disproportionate amount of votes because it's new. Just like ASM 1, I believe, won the equivalent poll when it was just released. But I also hope it doesn't actually win.

Should be a public poll. I DEMAND ACCOUNTABILITY!!!

Of course ASM2 is gonna get a disproportionate amount of votes because it's new. Just like ASM 1, I believe, won the equivalent poll when it was just released. But I also hope it doesn't actually win.

Only I wouldn't want to clog up the forum I'd be curious to see a poll between just Spiderman 2 and ASM 1, just to see if ASM would still win. I too have my suspicions that it only won the last poll because it was new and I too suspect it will happen again here.

I still have a soft spot for SM1 so for me that is still the best of the bunch but I do think ASM1 and 2 have both been quite good.

It'd be interesting to see Raimi pull a George Lucas and go back with the ASM2 effects team and replace all the CG in SM1 and 2 with updated visuals. The web slinging in ASM2 was almost frightening in how it really seemed like the camera was tracking a guy flying through the air. I really got the impression that any slip up in his other-worldly agility and he'd be a red and blue stain on the street and it was a bit unsettling (in a good way.) I never got that impresson watching the weightless CG Spidey float around safely in the Raimi flicks.

I've always alternated between Spider-man 1 and Spider-man 2. I chose SM2.

Back