• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

---> WTT <--- for SSC *Proto* Boba Fett, HT AVENGERS figures, Selina Kyle + more!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jaimanstone

Super Freak
Reaction score
---> WTT <--- for SSC *Proto* Boba Fett, HT AVENGERS figures, Selina Kyle + more!

Hey guys,

I have a very diverse trade list across many lines and am happy to trade in your favor.

I am looking for:

SSC Prototype Boba Fett

HT Avengers:
HULK
Black Widow
Thor
Hawkeye
Iron Man (MVII)
Loki

HT Selina Kyle

SSC Darth Vader Deluxe (newest version)
SSC Storm Trooper (latest version)

---------------------------------------------------

WHAT I HAVE:

Twelve (yes 12) KP01A 1:6 scale Realistik Muscle Bodies by Kaustic Plastik

STAR WARS the Black Series DARTH VADER MOC that is AUTOGRAPHED by Dave Prowse (DV in the movies)

Transformers 1984 Thundercracker figure MISB

1983 Ewok Village MIB sealed contents

GI JOE Convention items including bagged 15 figure Night Force Sets and this year's vehicles
Vintage SHACKWAVE (Radio Shack Shockwave figure, pre-transformers)
Dozens of Classics and newer transformers figures
Over a hundred GI JOE 25th anniversary and newer figures (including resolute and POC)
Hundreds of modern Star Wars figures including Jabba the Hutt Wal-Mart Exclusive playset.
Dozens of vintage MOTU figures including NINJOR and other extremely rare figures.
Dozens of MARVEL LEGENDS figures Toy Biz-present.
Dozens and dozens of GI JOE vehicles modern and vintage.
Dozens and dozens of vintage GI JOE action figures.
Carded vintage Star Wars figures

Thanks for looking! Please PM me if you'd like to make a deal!

Last edited:
Re: ---> WTT <--- for SSC *Proto* Boba Fett, HT AVENGERS figures, Selina Kyle + more!

Movie recommendation: Chinatown starring Jack Nicholson, Faye Dunnaway and John Huston.

"A private detective hired to expose an adulterer finds himself caught up in a web of deceit, corruption and murder."

Re: ---> WTT <--- for SSC *Proto* Boba Fett, HT AVENGERS figures, Selina Kyle + more!

Would love to do some trading!

What carded vintage star wars do you have? May I see pics?

i have HT Selina kyle but dont do trades let me know if interested.

Just a bump for today!

Back