• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Harley Quinn Exclusive Premium format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There are a couple on ebay for $550. You might get luck and find something for $500 or so,but you better get it quick before prices start climbing! I should be getting mine tomorrow...judging from the pics I've seen, I prefer the regular head over the EX.

Silverbolt8503,

I canceled my exclusive due to having too much on perorder. I'm not sure if the exclusive will be the head I would display but I am hoping to get one regardless.

I know the feeling; I had to cancel my Catwoman becuase I have so much on PO and there are still so many pieces coming out! Good luck on your hunt!

I know! I have to make sacrifices in order to get what I really want; I had to pass on the new Poison Ivy as well. I have a whole bunch of star wars stuff that I have to get rid of...I mainly focusing on Marvel due to lack of space :/

Back