GG Animated Leia

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rocktonix

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Anyone received this yet? I can't remember where I pre ordered this from and was wondering if it should be shipping soon.:lol

I'm in Canada and I've seen it in a local store last week (legends action figures).Looks good.

I got her and Boba. I'll take pics today. They're awesome. Leia has one eye that's a bit wonky, but I can forgive. I can forgive......:monkey4

Thanks Shai. Gotta keep a journal of this stuff or something. Man if it wasn't for work and my son I'd have time to keep up with this.

Yeak, I've got Fett and he looks great. Really glad I got in on this line early.

I got Leia a couple weeks ago. It's bigger thant I thought it was, the website lists it as being 6" but I think she's taller than that. Maybe 8" at a guess. It's a really nice piece, but the others don't appeal to me so its likely she'll be the only one I get. Still makes me think of Jessica Rabbit in Who Framed Roger Rabbit. :lol

I saw Leia and Boba at my comic shop near my school and they both looked great. Didn't want to collect another line, but if I did, I would jump all over these.

GG has been all over the place with the shipment of Leia. Some retailers got theirs a while ago, some are still waiting. Many received split shipments. Mine is due to arrive on Tuesday of next week from Fireside and I am looking forward to getting this one, soon to be followed by the "Dath" Vader maquette.

DarthRamuk said:
Whatz the joke on the Darth Vader maquette?:confused:

Gentle Giant screwed up and spelled Vader's name wrong on the bottom of the base of the Vader animated maquette. They are sending out replacement bases to the thousands of people who ordered a Vader and want it fixed. Or you can mail it in and have them do it. Or you can ignore it and have a "Dath" Vader in your collection.

tomandshell said:
Gentle Giant screwed up and spelled Vader's name wrong on the bottom of the base of the Vader animated maquette. They are sending out replacement bases to the thousands of people who ordered a Vader and want it fixed. Or you can mail it in and have them do it. Or you can ignore it and have a "Dath" Vader in your collection.

How could they??????:D Damned......now, I wish I had bought one!:rotfl

DarthRamuk said:
How could they??????:D Damned......now, I wish I had bought one!:rotfl

Yea, somebody at GG must have been drunk at the wheel on this one to miss something as simple as a misspelling.

Yeah, I was just charged for mine yesterday from New Force. I ordered two, hopefully, they won't both have that wierd cross eye thing.

I got my Leia a couple weeks ago:

Leia.JPG

Leia2.JPG

Leia3.JPG

Leia4.JPG

Leia5.JPG

Nice little piece.

I'm sorry, but is the painting on mini-rocks leia/r2 statue a little rough?
Seems to be a few instances on painting 'outside the lines'

Maybe it's just the close-up in the photo.

Love the piece, but would like to be sure of a neat paint-job.

rock on

Scriff

Back