• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

GreenGiants WTB Thread - Marvel PF's/Bowen

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GreenGiant101

Freaked Out
Reaction score
This will probably be added to over time with more items but there are 2 items I'm after at the minute.

Bowen Mistress Death

Bowen Thanos on Throne This one's abit of a longshot, if theres someone in the UK selling this I would like to come and look at it before buying. As I said very much a longshot

Must be MINT, must be able to ship to the UK, payment must be by PayPal. I am happy to pay shipping at the going rate, I am very clued up on shipping rates between countries.

I'm also quite picky when it comes to who ships the item. I'd rather it be FedEX or UPS with FedEX the number one choice, please do not ship via USPS if you are from the USA.

I'm a 650+ feedback person on eBay with 100% positive feedback with over 350+ things sold, including Sideshow statues. https://www.ebay.co.uk/usr/green_giant101

I don't waste peoples time, so don't waste mine :lecture

Many Thanks and hope to hear from people soon :clap

Back