Any word on a Red arc trooper?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Untitledjk.png

Frodo.

I don't know that character (or I forgot about him). I'd estimate the chances of an official release to be 0% chance.

So a custom repaint or commission would be the only ways to go.

PS. 'Frodo' - haha, I laughed. ;)

I always wanted a Red ARC trooper as well. They put out that red Clone Captain a while back. All you'd need is a Kama, which is easily found. In the end, I just got Ganch and was happy with him.

I'm sure once they start releasing ARC Trooper clones, Fordo, Echo, Fives, Colt, Alpha, Thire, etc. will all come in rapid succession, and people will complain that they're releaseing too many:wink1:

I don't know that character (or I forgot about him). I'd estimate the chances of an official release to be 0% chance.

So a custom repaint or commission would be the only ways to go.

PS. 'Frodo' - haha, I laughed. ;)

You never saw the genndy tartakovsky clone wars series on cartoon network? Captain Fordo was awesome! Not the clip I was looking for but I love his armor https://youtu.be/EnwXu0ZpySY

Ganch dosnt have the same helmet or red arms

I would prefer Commander Colt Over Captain Fordo. You could get Ganch and the Clone Captain and make Ordo in a weekend.

Fordo was quite popular, however I don't see this character getting a statue. Even a 1/6 figure is very unlikely. Time will tell.

Back