Hobbit : Character selection Poll

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which charactor(s) from the Hobbit you would buy for 12" action figure ??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Wow...can we say BOTH!!!

If I had to choose...I'd go Thorin...he's actually in the books while Azog...as bad as he is...is NOT in the books!

From a DEVELOPMENT perspective, you could build Azog on an already established 12" body...and for Thorin you'd have to develop a Dwarf body...which I hope is already in development? Plus...the Azog figure has little to NO armor or clothing...so muscles/skin, etc. would have to be spot on...

Looks like it leans a little more heavily in the Thorin direction here!

Wow...can we say BOTH!!!

If I had to choose...I'd go Thorin...he's actually in the books while Azog...as bad as he is...is NOT in the books!

From a DEVELOPMENT perspective, you could build Azog on an already established 12" body...and for Thorin you'd have to develop a Dwarf body...which I hope is already in development? Plus...the Azog figure has little to NO armor or clothing...so muscles/skin, etc. would have to be spot on...

Looks like it leans a little more heavily in the Thorin direction here!

Gota say Azog is a very good character addition for PJ. He is perfect in every Orc way, except the CGI...

I voted Bilbo, but Thorin would be a close second.

I'm a bit snobbish of any character that was given far greater emphasis in the film than the book. Azog as a character doesn't make sense to me, and Radagast in particular is lame.

Rep for Asmus! Your participation on this forum is most welcome and much appreciated :)

I voted Bilbo, but Thorin would be a close second.

I'm a bit snobbish of any character that was given far greater emphasis in the film than the book.

:exactly: :goodpost:

I'd love to see a Bilbo most of all (Erebor outfit), second would be Thorin and third Bard - and I would happily buy all three!!

The Dwarves are all distinctive enough that I'd love to see all of them, but if the only other Dwarf is Thorin (and Gimli, of course) then Dwalin, Fili, Kili, Bombur.

I can just say that you guys are amazing! - Even asking around which figures are the most interesting. Really awesome!

For me the most important clearly is Thorin, and as well Bilbo. Azog would be a nice addition as well, and I even voted for Radagast as he would work good with Gandalf and Saruman. - Would also love to see him come with at least one Rhosgobel Rabbit.

I"d buy them all if they were all made. Bilbo and Thorin would be at the top of the list followed by Azog Tauriel and the dawrfs.

I can live with that but I would switch Bilbo and Thorin and how for more dwarfs afterwards.

Yea I mean I enjoyed Bilbo and Thorin almost equally in the film however I really like Thorin's clothes in the first film and think it would look fantastic in 1/6. For me personally, the only other Dwarf I would want is Dwalin. I could live without the rest.

Back