Optibotimus Reviews: Prime 1 Studios Transformers Revenge of the Fallen MEGATRON

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great review, Opti! Not into Transformers or statues, but thought this was an impressive piece when I first stumbled upon it, months ago, on SSC's website. Incredible detail. Looking forward to your review on Optimus Prime, when he comes out.

Really great review,thank you for all the details and info.Its definitely a piece of art,cant wait for mine to arrive.Even though its worth the price of 4 PF's,quality over quantity wins this battle imo.I am so glad to see someone besides SS doing this high end collectibles that come with quality control and an edition size

Really great review,thank you for all the details and info.Its definitely a piece of art,cant wait for mine to arrive.Even though its worth the price of 4 PF's,quality over quantity wins this battle imo.I am so glad to see someone besides SS doing this high end collectibles that come with quality control and an edition size

Given I'm running out of space I'm going to start picking my statues based on that "Quality over Quantity"... It's my new mantra :) going to really have to look through my statues and only keep the really high-end ones... SS makes nice statues but IMO only handful of them I would considered really exceptional.. I need to stop buying the mediocre ones and concentrate on the ones that really stand out.

Back on Topic: Great video review, makes me want him even more.... it sucks I still have 5 more flex payments left before I get him.... Might see if I can just pay him off early...

Last edited:
I was a bit worried at first that this piece is being held together by only magnets, but they do appear to be very strong magnets. They really need to be for 2 G's!!

Great review, wow it sure is a big piece. I mean that's something that's often hard to guage, so it's really useful to have a human reference point that like moving about the piece.

It does look very cool, really you could not hope for much better for this character. It's so good a piece that you almost want to buy it despite not being a fan of the character.

I do agree it looks like it was filmed from the surface of the sun though:p

Not a fan of the Megatron design but I have to say this is up there with the most impressive collectible I've seen a video review for.

The base is insane. Truly a special item.

Thank you for such great review. Don't forget to attach the blaze on the cannon right arm.:)

really great review! had no idea you were getting this, Optibotimus :thud: wish I could afford it but your review is about as close as I'm going to get me thinks:lol

Great review damn prime 1 did not disappoint megs looks
impressive. The size & details are amazing for the price tag
it better be. can't wait for optimus prime

Back