My collection...UPDATED: Hall of Armor, Billy Bookcase

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adello25

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Finally got 2 Besta units and was able to set up my collection. I still need to get 2 more Bestas but need to reorganize my room to fit them.

I'm not really that great at posing so i go for more museum type poses. Here are some pics:

All.jpg

Avengers.jpg

TonyStark.jpg

GIJoeBatman.jpg

StarWars.jpg

***UPDATE on Post 16

Last edited:
Re: My collection

Fantastic looking collection, nicely displayed too - I like that Avengers shelf :rock

Quite interesting seeing more people using besta to display their figures.
Great display especially the one with Avengers [Loki doesn't really fit it :lol )

Love that proto boba Fett! Your collection is really very nice. Congrats on time well spent!

Update on my display:

I bought another Besta unit to use as a bookshelf/display and I also bought a Billy Bookcase for my Hall of Armor.

I am in the midst of wiring up all the walls of my Hall of armor with battery replacements so I can have them all hooked up to 1 remote outlet.

IMG_0178.jpg

Another Update: Finished wiring up the HOA walls together and have 2 plugs for the bases. Just need to finish up a couple of things with my Billy Bookcase and then will have the hall of armor all set up in there.

HOAWired.jpg

Back