sano's collection ( Sideshow, Bowen, Kotobukiya, etc.)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sano

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hello and welcome to my collection room ladies and gents! It's nothing too crazy, but this is where I go to relax after a hard day's work. Enjoy! :)

Wow--that is an impressive collection! Why is poor Mary Jane all alone? Looks like she's in desperate need of company there.

impressive collection my friend :clap now all you need to do is call upon the mighty power of Thor to remove Mjolnir from the wall!!!! :lol :lol

Thank you, I appreciate the compliments guys!

Awesome collection :rock !

Only statues ? No action figures at all ?

Cheers. :)

Thanks! While I do appreciate action figures, I have no room to collect them as well. :)

Wow--that is an impressive collection! Why is poor Mary Jane all alone? Looks like she's in desperate need of company there.

Thanks! She's just waiting for Gwen, Spidey, and possibly Black Cat? lol

impressive collection my friend :clap now all you need to do is call upon the mighty power of Thor to remove Mjolnir from the wall!!!! :lol :lol

Thank you my friend. Apparently I am not worthy because I am too fat for Mjolnir. :rotfl

Great collection!

I appreciate the fact you have a seat in the middle of the room to sit and admire your collection. I like to do that with my retro game collection :)

Back