Display cases

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stormcrow

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi all,

A while back I bought a 2001 Argonath environment and I have been worried about it for a while as I had no box etc and with two little kids displaying it was a risk. I have spent ages looking for how to display it as I do not have display cabinets and found this web site that allows you to make custom display cases. I spent a while figuring out what dimensions to get so I could look at the environment with out looking across the top edge but once done it was easy to order.

All I can say is my experience with this product and company was amazing. Their customer service and communication was super and when I received the case, well it was worth every penny. It is well made with amazing quality. The base and interior are lined and the acrylic used is super. Just a great display solution. This might sound like an ad but I was happy to pay full price for mine.

I emailed them to say thanks as these days most people take the time to complain as opposed to just saying thanks and that I would be posting a review etc. The owner kindly emailed back and offered a referral code for forum members, 10%! So here is the link to the site and the referral code.
Code is : jc76
Web site:
https://www.acrylicdisplaycases.co.uk/custom-display-cases/

129 by 8Stormcrow8, on Flickr

132 by 8Stormcrow8, on Flickr

133 by 8Stormcrow8, on Flickr

135 by 8Stormcrow8, on Flickr

137 by 8Stormcrow8, on Flickr

138 by 8Stormcrow8, on Flickr

Back