24: Live Another Day

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Solidus

Super Freak
Reaction score
I could have sworn that there was already a thread for this in the movie section, but the searches haven't turned up anything. So, I've made a new thread. However, mods, please feel free to delete this if a previous thread actually exists.

But, in any case, are any of you guys looking forward to 24's two-hour premier tomorrow?! :panic:

Surely they won't kill Chloe??

I want to know how Audrey made it through the brain dead / veggie state she appeared to be in at the end of Season 6.

Looking forward to seeing Stephen Fry as the British PM.

And Secretary Heller being the President - he played the President in the Dark Knight Rises too - 24/Dark Knight crossover world!?!? Bauer in Gotham!? Batman at CTU???

:)

Surely they won't kill Chloe??

I want to know how Audrey made it through the brain dead / veggie state she appeared to be in at the end of Season 6.

Looking forward to seeing Stephen Fry as the British PM.

And Secretary Heller being the President - he played the President in the Dark Knight Rises too - 24/Dark Knight crossover world!?!? Bauer in Gotham!? Batman at CTU???

:)

TSS.... You don't get it do you? Bauer IS Batman!

Seriously, today I've taken my EB Bauer and dusted it! I'm so glad they're making this new season. And if the audience is good, I've read an interview in which Kiefer said he would be glad to make another one for 2015, and maybe even get back to a regular series of 24 episodes! so, crossing my fingers...

Oh, and they can kill off Audrey if they want, never cared for her...

Spoiler: Kim will go to the London Zoo and be threatened by a cougar! : lol

i think its safe to say from that trailer, one of those guys turns out to be the traitor/bad guy accomplice. :lol

3y5ese3u.jpg

Yessssss

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See, I knew there was already a previous 24 thread! :lol But, for some reason, it just wasn't showing up in the search.

I am!

And for the first time in France, they're going to show simultaneously with the US! At about 3am! No need to download it illegally this time!:)

That's awesome :lol. I used to watch it on the local channels on Fox... then download them afterward :monkey3

is he gonna kick james bond's azz? i hope so. :yess:

I should make a separate thread for that. Bond vs. Bauer :lol. Personally, I can't choose between them. Bauer is incredible, no doubt, but Bond has saved the world dozens of times over.

Whose left that they can kill off? There's only Chloe (was that her name?) at this point.

Chloe needs to live! But, there's Audrey and Kim. I couldn't care less about either one :lecture.

3y5ese3u.jpg

Yessssss

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'd like to know the bar where Kief hangs out... and stalk him for an autograph :monkey4

By the way, it's good to see people reposing their Enterbay figures for the show :lol. I'm still waiting for some 1/6 clothes to arrive for mine.

Back