Cosbaby fakes hurting their value?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shorty2434

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
I just recently bought an Avengers cosbaby 6-piece set from Toys2. I had checked ebay before and saw them selling the sets for up to $200, and some more than that, so was ecstatic to see them finally have one in stock with a $90 price tag (believe it was $60 before. Ah well). Well, I logged on today and see a bunch of cheaper sets, in the $25 - $30 range. Obviously they're fake, they even look it with a pinkish iron man and I don't know what's going on with Thor's face.

My question is though, do these fakes hurt the value of the authentic cosbaby figures? I'm sure there are people who are willing to go the fake route just to have them in their collection, especially Loki fans, so there could be a flood of these out there.

And can anyone give me an estimate of the individual prices for the figures? I know the sets have sold for as much as $179 on ebay, but I wouldn't mind knowing what each is worth. These are my first cosbaby figures. I don't plan on selling them, I've been wanting to get Captain America and Loki for a long time (I've seen them sell for $40 individually before on ebay, but that was ages ago), but it would be good to know for insurance purposes, to go with other Hot Toy figures I have. The set comes with Loki, Thor, Captain America, Red Skull, Tony Stark and Iron Man (Mark V).

Back