ALIEN Big Chap Legendary Scale Figure......Fingers Crossed

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No kidding, my wallet jumped halfway under the bed cowering as soon as I read that title. No wish lists as new threads. Ask SS about it over in that section.

crying-rain-gif.gif

^^ :lol:lol ^^

This is probably my most wanted piece also, at least equal to the P1 and P2 LSF, that said the Big chap maquette is pretty huge already, it is hard to imagine what scale a Big chap lsf would be and where I would put it....

well, it wouldn't be 2k if that's what you people are thinking. Prolly twice that much if not more if your thinking a 1:2 piece.

1:2 terminator is a smaller piece than what an Alien would be. Just imagine a body on that 1:2 bust, that's huge. No way it would be 2k. Alien sells better than Terminator too, so like Yoda, expect a lot more than it should be.

1:2 terminator is a smaller piece than what an Alien would be. Just imagine a body on that 1:2 bust, that's huge. No way it would be 2k. Alien sells better than Terminator too, so like Yoda, expect a lot more than it should be.

Sure, its smaller, but not by a ton, 36" vs 43"(for Chap). If Alien sold that much better, why don't we see more Alien items? Other than these busts I don't see Hot Toys or SS doing much with them, but they are pumping out Terminator stuff.

well, it wouldn't be 2k if that's what you people are thinking. Prolly twice that much if not more if your thinking a 1:2 piece.

Not all Legendary scale figures are 1:2, look at the wolf. Also, LSF is about the limit for most people, SS know if they priced it more than 2k, 95% of their Alien fan customer base would be priced out of it and wouldn't even consider it, The maquette was really expensive as it was.

Back