The Godaiking collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

godaiking

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just realized I never shared some pics of my collection. I primarily collect vintage Star Wars (AFA carded and loose), G1 Transformers (AFA, loose and Masterpiece), Macross/Robotech (vintage Takatoku/Bandai and newer Yamato), Gundam and diecast Japanese robots (Vintage Popy Chogokins and Soul of Chogokins). All of the empty spots in my case are waiting for certain pieces I've been wanting.

I also collect lifesize statues of movie characters (most of which I have built myself). Here's a few pics:

My toy collection:

untitled_by_godaiking-d7gslqo.jpg

untitled_by_godaiking-d7gslqm.jpg

untitled_by_godaiking-d7gslqg.jpg

untitled_by_godaiking-d7gslqd.jpg

my_vintage_toy_collection_pic4_by_godaiking-d7ah2kj.jpg

My lifesize collection:

Arnold Schwarzenegger The Terminator statue:

when_arnold_was_badass_by_godaiking-d7f7gm6.jpg

Michael Jackson Thriller statue

close_up_of_my_michael_jackson_lifesize_statue_by_godaiking-d6x0nmo.jpg

Star Wars lifesize family

star_wars_lifesize_statue_collection___by_godaiking-d6v50py.jpg

The Predator lifesize statue (built by Scott Marshall/head retweaked out with paint by yours truly):

untitled_by_godaiking-d7gsmqd.jpg

Wow, that Michael Jackson is amazing! Can we get a full body shot of it (and of the Terminator)?

Awesome collection Joe. I really like what you did witht he Bruce Lee bust thats not shown here.
Cant wait to see your finished t2 :)

Very impressive, really nice examples of 1:1 scale collectables:clap

Thanks for the kind words everyone!

Wow, that Michael Jackson is amazing! Can we get a full body shot of it (and of the Terminator)?

Unfortunately, the MJ has no hands or arms yet (I'm constructing these) so that's why his pic is chest up. But here's a few more pics I found:

The Terminator uses a Sideshow 25th anniversary jacket in 2XL (Arnolds size in the movie):

another_angle_of_my_t1_statue_by_godaiking-d7h1xht.jpg

terminator_1_lifesize_statue_2013_by_godaiking-d625ut6.jpg

Here's a video of my statue:

The Michael Jackson statue is using a J5 Marc Laurent Jacket that was made off of the original Thriller jacket. Same size and specs as the original THriller jacke he wore in the video. Ive actually sold of the bust in the pictures, but I am working on another, even MORE accurate than the last one I used.

1_1_mj_thriller_statue_lifesize_wip_pic_11_10_13_b  y_godaiking-d6ttyrz.jpg

I also plan on making a "Beat It" statue soon as I have a friend producing a very accurate "L'Amour" shirt that he wore in the video. Here are some pics of a Bad era bust I completed recently:

mj_bad_bust__spanish_customer__by_godaiking-d7eu6o4.jpg

Awesome collection Joe. I really like what you did witht he Bruce Lee bust thats not shown here.
Cant wait to see your finished t2 :)

Yup, I REALLY want to bring Bruce back to life just like I did to Michael. First thing thought is completing the Battle Damage bust of the T2 stage 5 and then a Robocop. And..THEEEN.....Mr. Lee!

Back