• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Need a HT Supes...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarkArtist81

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well, a while back I had a financial emergency and had to sell my HT Supes... My favorite 1/6th figure... A big mistake to be sure... But I still hope to get one again (despite lack of funds) and so this post came about...

I don't have too much money, but I can also trade any of the following items...

PF Demon Freddy
Bowen Designs Wolverine Bust (brown version)
Diamond Select Symbiote Spiderman

Or my painting services for as long as you see fit, in any capacity. I can also give up some dough as well, just to sweeten the deal. Any help would be nice.... It is the season afterall...:D

Thanks guys! Yeah, there are a few on the Bay that I so wish i could afford. Money is just so insanely tight that I can't spare a hundred and some change.

But if I could find a way to get that money, it would indeed help me score another Supes... :lol

So anything anyone needs??

I've been looking on ebay for you but I guess they're a bit out of your price range. But I'll keep looking; that's the least I can do for you after you hooked me with my HT Supes!! :D

BUMP........THIS WAS YOUR FETISH FIGURE DA..:monkey2 YOU GAVE US SO MUCH GREAT PICS WITH IT..

Thanks guys.... I appreciate the help.... Even if I have to sell some stuff to cover the cost.... I'll do it.

Here's a good idea.... Someone have 5 figures they want painted? That would come out to a clean $120. :lol

Last edited:
How about this... Everyone who is awesome , giving and wants to help me out this Christmas.... PayPal me $10-15.:lol

If you send 15, you get a free headpaint! And if you send 10 or less you get half off a repaint. My rates are usually $30 bucks a head, so you would be saving mad money if you did this! And you would be making a broke artist's Christmas a special one!!

:D

Also willing to sell my...

Jason mask/ hockey mask set... $120

Red Skull Bowen statue.... $140

501st Clone Trooper bust GG.... $45

Anakin vader reveal Bust GG.....$40

:monkey2

Back