Seeking participants for Comic-Con Panel

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adaymerced

Freakalicious
Reaction score
I am putting together a panel proposal for Comic-Con International. I want to do a panel on Comics or Pop Culture Based Man Caves (for lack of a better term).

If you have a one of a kind room for displaying all your favorite things and are planning to attend Comic-Con International this July please either Direct Message me or let me know in your responses. I'm looking for truly impressive rooms (hopefully comics based but not necessarily exclusively) and people willing to sit on a panel and discuss them, how they put them together, how they convinced their wives/husbands/partners to let them have the room, etc. Please send photos of the rooms as well.

The Comic-Con Program Proposal is due May 9 2014, so the sooner you get me the information the better.

This is simply a fun idea for a panel that I haven't seen before that I think they would accept. I'm asking for people who are already planning to be in San Diego as it would be difficult to get a hotel room at this date (although not impossible). When I've been on panels in the past the participants generally received a 4-day plus preview night badge and a companion badge if they were still available.

I think this could be fun. Please let me know if you're interested!

Thanks in advance.

I am interested in this. I will PM you in a short moment.

I am putting together a panel proposal for Comic-Con International. I want to do a panel on Comics or Pop Culture Based Man Caves (for lack of a better term).

If you have a one of a kind room for displaying all your favorite things and are planning to attend Comic-Con International this July please either Direct Message me or let me know in your responses. I'm looking for truly impressive rooms (hopefully comics based but not necessarily exclusively) and people willing to sit on a panel and discuss them, how they put them together, how they convinced their wives/husbands/partners to let them have the room, etc. Please send photos of the rooms as well.

The Comic-Con Program Proposal is due May 9 2014, so the sooner you get me the information the better.

This is simply a fun idea for a panel that I haven't seen before that I think they would accept. I'm asking for people who are already planning to be in San Diego as it would be difficult to get a hotel room at this date (although not impossible). When I've been on panels in the past the participants generally received a 4-day plus preview night badge and a companion badge if they were still available.

I think this could be fun. Please let me know if you're interested!

Thanks in advance.

I would love to do it.... unfortunately San Diego is not in the cards for me this summer... Best of luck... awesome idea.

Great idea for a panel. Hope you can find some really unique man caves for it. I'm afraid the norm is probably like mine--store bought cabinets and shelving for displays and maybe some art on the wall in a room where there's never enough space. Good luck getting it together! The possibility of seeing a panel like this is yet another reason I wish I hadn't missed out on tickets to SDCC again.

Neat idea and I have the 'man cave' for it, but Crom laughs at attending such establishments of nerds.

Well folks, I didn't yield enough people to make the SDCC deadline last Friday. A few folks messaged me over the weekend who had terrific rooms, but unfortunately it was a day too late. I will definitely work to propose the panel again for 2015 Comic-Con so please continue to email me if you have any interest in participating for next years show.

Okay, this year I want to gear up early for this. Anyone interested in being on a Comic-Con Panel for Comic & Collectible rooms? We have plenty of time before the proposal is due. We're looking for people with really cool and interesting rooms.

If the panel proposal is accepted, the panelists would receive 4-day passes for Comic-Con. You would be responsible for your own travel and hotel costs.

So, anyone interested?

7aYCmoZ.jpg

Replied to your PM--really happy to hear you're giving this another shot!

The proposal period starts in March so we have plenty of time. Feel free to recommend other people who may be interested. I'm still looking for people. I have 3 tentatively and would love to have 4 folks at the minimum.

Back