Bob Hoskins has Passed Away

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't seen him in many films, but as sad as it is I loved him in "Who Framed Roger Rabbit" and "Super Mario Bros." (yes, i thought he was one of the few good things about that movie). Seemed like a great person. Very charismatic. RIP.

I haven't seen him in many films, but as sad as it is I loved him in "Who Framed Roger Rabbit" and "Super Mario Bros." (yes, i thought he was one of the few good things about that movie). Seemed like a great person. Very charismatic. RIP.

Yeah. Say what you will about the film…but Hoskins was a genius casting choice.

Most memorable for Smee in Hook ... at least to me.

That's two of the top actors I'd have picked for The Penguin to drop in the last few months.

SnakeDoc

He played some nice roles. Loved him in A Prayer for the Dying, my favorite Mickey Rourke film

The ironic look he gave at the end of The Long Good Friday, a thousand expletives said with an expression.

RIP

First film I saw him in was Pink Floyd's The Wall. Great actor and by all accounts a wonderful person in real life too.

I always felt like he got a bum deal with the SMB movie. The guy was entertaining in every role he got a hold of.

image.jpg

Back