Brand new to collecting

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TimStatelman

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Im new to collecting (name is Tim and from NJ) and just picked up my first piece the other day (Red Hulk comiquette) I really think Sideshow offers some of the best looking pieces around and have decided to start my collection only with Sideshow pieces. I have reserved the Green with Envy Poison Ivy and the Spiderman comiquette as well. It seems quality control sometimes an issue but my local store is great and keeps most recent statues / busts in stock.

:welcome to the Freak Show Tim!

Walk away while you still can...
Oh, you have Rulk. Too late you're addicted :rotfl

Say goodbye to savings and spare cash.

Thanks guys :) Im really tempted to pick up the MJ Comiquette today. I think its such a nice look piece

Nice first purchases--great way to kick off a collection that will soon consume your pocketbook, house, and soul (but in a good way. Welcome!

Welcome Tim, and be prepared to become addicted like me to the 1/4 scale and 1/6 scale world. It's only been a
year for me and I currently have 30 1/6 scale figures and 8 1/4 scale. My wife tells me I need an intervention, and if
I place any figure or statue anywhere in the house other than my Man Cave, she will deem it as a intruder and destroy it.

Back