gg life size yoda in u.k.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the Doctor

Just a little Freaky
Reaction score
my gg life size yoda with light saber is in the uk.nearly 2 years later it has finally turned up.
so...im going to pick it up today or tomorrow.

my camera take pictures to big to upload on the forum so if you want to see pictures someone else will have to post them for me if you know how.

Can't wait to see pics of this. I'm surprised there has been no press for this at all. I would've considered it before SS's bust was announced, but I prefer an OT Yoda.

I am so increibly upset about this...I have wanted this piece and have put aside the funds for it since July 2005 when it was introduced to the world!

WHY CAN'T I GET ANY PURCHASING INFORMATION ON IT??
WHY DOESN'T GG WANT MY MONEY???

Sir Tristram said:
I am so increibly upset about this...I have wanted this piece and have put aside the funds for it since July 2005 when it was introduced to the world!

WHY CAN'T I GET ANY PURCHASING INFORMATION ON IT??
WHY DOESN'T GG WANT MY MONEY???

i suppose it depends on where you are in the world.i ordered it through
my local model shop.also you can get it from www.play.com.

they had him for pre-order for £450 and free shipping for eu countries.

life size yoda is in the house...pictures to follow a soon as ta can down size them for me.

Last edited:
theropod said:
So what is your first hand overall impression?
-theropod

overall impression is very good.the light saber is awesome and sound effects are great especially when the saber ignites

yoda is permanently fixed to the base.clothing is well made with wire
so you can place it as you like.its made of solid fiberglass or plastic for the body and silicon which has a lifelike soft texture for head,hands and feet.

you can run the light and speaker off batteries or off mains power with a adapter which is included.this plugs into the base.

he's a modern and agressive looking yoda and hes ready to kick some sith butt:D

i love it and hes now in my living room...:cool:

That is really awesome, I would love to have that, heck, I just might be willing to get that over the SS bust...if I knew where to get one.

Agent0028 said:
That is really awesome, I would love to have that, heck, I just might be willing to get that over the SS bust...if I knew where to get one.

it looks great with saber on and light off in the room.

How do the eyes and hair look? The most impressive thing about the SS bust are those two features.

the Doctor said:
approx 35 inches from head to toe
Sorry...I meant to the tip of the lightsaber...or is that what you meant and I took you too literally?

Back