Hello from Hoboken, NJ (US)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TonyD15

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Salutations fellow Freaks,

I have been a long time reader of these wonderful fourms and finally have decided it was about time to begin interacting with all of you. A few years ago I took an interest in Sideshow's statues and busts, of course not having a steady job or space to collect I just admired them with a bit of envy. Recently, about the past year or so I fell in love {Became Addicted} to all things 1/6 scale and from my first one in the Iron Man MK I, I've been a healthy collector thanks to good financial planning and ambition as well.

By the way, I'm Tony and I'm looking forward to getting to know the finer things and people that make us this board. Just to put my collection on display, this photo is from November of last year when I was cleaning my room and somewhat arranging my 1/6 scales. Can't wait to really display them in a more captivating way this summer.

vy19fp.jpg

Thanks for reading!:hi5:
Tony

Welcome, Tony, always glad to see a fellow New Jerseyan on the boards.:wave

That's a helluva collection you have, considering it's only been a year!

:welcome1: neighbor! Your collection looks great. Looks like you favor Marvel characters.

Thanks for the warm welcome,

As I said it's a total addiction, a majority of the collectibles came at the MSRP and under; Though It's the Iron Man armors & a few of their other associates which put some holes in my wallet. I still don't own Iron Monger, as much as I want it, but someday soon hopefully. For me it is always about a good deal, if I see one I can't pass it up.

I have started expanding a bit collectible wise, I got the SSC DC Classic's Line all ordered and I'd really like to pick up the Batman Classics as well. I'm on the fence about the Nolan universe Batman, but Joker & Bane are just appealing to the eyes. All in due time, it's an expensive hobby, but if I get a raise this year I might expand for now I'm pretty satisfied with mainly the Marvel Line.

Back