Help with Lego LOTR mini-figs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slynger

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm looking to acquire the Fellowship with Lego mini-figs. I know next to nothing about LOTR Lego and would greatly appreciate some help with the figures. Just the basic 9, nothing exclusive or super rare, just simple is fine with me. Any advice on where to go other than evilbay?

edit: mods please move to action figure section, my apologies.

Last edited:
Amazon sometimes sells the figurers individually but I am not sure on their pricing. Unfortunately for someone who just wants the fellowship Lego really spaced them out between multiple sets to maximize what you had to buy to get them all. They are really great little figures and you might be able to get decent prices on Frodo, Gandalf, Aragorn, Legolas and Gimli because they were at least released in more than one set. Boromir only came in the Moria set, Sam in the Shelob one, either Merry or Pippin came in the Weathertop one and the other one came in Moria.

Beside the fellowship, there's many of the orc & Uruk Hai you can find. I am too happy to get hundreds of them!

100s?!?!? You need to post some pictures of your army! I am still hoping they make some more Helms Deep sets to help build up my armies.

Back