• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB - Sideshow Venom Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amorginos

Freakalicious
Reaction score
I'm pretty new to collecting and started off with some Bowen pieces. I love the Bowen pieces I have but I was lucky enough to pick up a Punisher Comiquette from a board member (thanks Leo) and just Wow!

Now I'm obsessed with the Comiquette line. So I'm trying to track down one of my favorite characters, Venom.

If anyone is looking to move one, please hit me up. Thanks.

I couldn't find one on Ebay so I'm not sure the going rate. I'll try to do some research so I don't low ball it. Is yours an EX?

NO issues with the statue comes with original box and packaging excluding the outer brown paper.

650 sounds very low for this statue. i saw one go on ebay last year for over $1,000 and i haven't seen one up on ebay for years.

the Carnage version is going for around 800.

This is one of my all time favorite statues, so it would depend. Do you have any thing to trade? I'm mostly looking for Iron man 1:1 bust, War 1:1 bust, but if you want PM me with an offer and we can take care of this through PM.

Spawn, you are the man. It was a pleasure meeting you. Venom was one of my grail pieces. Thank you so much.

Anyone who has a chance to deal with Spawn, please do not hesitate. He is top notch. I met him in person, he is a great guy.

Back